An unofficial members website
Nisqually Pines Community Club
http://www.facebook.com/nisquallypines
http://www.twitter.com/nisquallypines

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > scrapping in the pines

teresa
Limited Member

Once again waking up to the sound of saws and screaching metal!  Lovely way to start the day.   While I have no problem with a person making an honest living, this particular endeavor (metal scrapping)  is excessively loud and very unsightly!  Is there a by-law about running this sort of business out of the pines? 

February 17, 2012 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

If this property is unsightly then there may be something in the By Laws that can be addressed.  I would enquire on Monday at the office about the address in question. I would also ask about *businesses* that are within our neighborhood.  This may need further research.  I understand from personal experience that the By Laws can be interpreted differently *depending* upon who is serving on the board.  The board is somewhat different than from my experience 4 years ago and even 1 year ago.  MAKE CERTAIN THAT IF YOU FILE A SUGGESTION OR A COMPLAINT THAT IT IS PHOTOCOPIED AND YOU GET A STAMPED COPY.  OTHERWISE the complaint or *question* or *suggestion* may not be addressed by THE BOARD. If this is in writing it is likely the MOST EFFECTIVE - either as a question to the board regarding *businesses* within The Pines, or as a property standards complaint due to unsightly yard or a noise complaint if after quiet hours.  Thanks for posting :)

February 20, 2012 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

teresa
Limited Member

Thank you for the information!

February 21, 2012 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nisquallypinesfacebo[email protected]
Site Owner

You are welcome. 

--

February 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Facebook Tweets