Welcome to The Pines Members Website
The Pines is a homeowners association in Yelm, Washington. This is The Pines Social Network, an unofficial members website where members and residents can share information.
You should know a few things before you choose to live here:
1) The rumors are true. The gate WAS to keep those people IN. Yeah. Meth & trafficking. Kickbacks, etc. You name it. This place is a bad choice!
2) The office and the board retaliate against those they do not like. They'll just change the rules as they see fit and fine you. Its bad business here. Don't try to participate in anything the HOA has to offer. And the HOA will discourage any sense of community by harassing active membership.
3) There is mismanagement. There is corrupt behavior. They practice bad business.
4) There is a petition to remove the office manager & the current board. Sign this if you are already a prisoner of the community and have experienced negativity instead of what they "pretend to offer" (Fishing at the Little Lake - a community emergency response team - Documents and rules that are governed as intended and read - All of that is a lie!)
5) The HOA board, office and committees discourage membership from both voting and participating in the HOA.
6) The office will LIE TO YOU. Get everything in writing. Dated and Signed.
Community Map - http://goo.gl/maps/QNuD
LEARN HOW TO HELP YOUR COMMUNITY IN A DISASTER - FREE CERT TRAINING ONLINE - http://www.citizencorps.fema.gov/cert/IS317/
Sign up for Neighborhood CERT class (Our community meets last Sunday of the month; We have radio communication drills on the 1st and the 15th of the month at 7PMto730PM on FRS Channel 14)- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OshrLChUs51PRgHq_zAqgpqhcrPAyOEovT4eFdeblh4/viewform
HISTORY OF MISMANAGEMENT
Discord in the Pines reaching a boiling point - http://www.yelmonline.com/news/top_news/article_d09b0e30-c4c7-592c-a018-bf09181bc817.html?mode=print & Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhVFRMQzZva3hHMVU/view?usp=sharing
Board has best interest of residents at heart - http://www.yelmonline.com/opinion/editorial/article_5cdff76f-bcbf-5f59-9193-a4a66d96d0a1.html?mode=print & Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhdC02bXNDQTZxdUk/view?usp=sharing
TRESPASSING ON PRIVATE COMMUNITY PROPERTY
American White Water - https://www.americanwhitewater.org/content/River/detail/id/2170/
Google Book - Nisqually Pines Community Club vs Cupps - http://books.google.com/books?id=a_5NAQAAIAAJ&q=Nisqually+Pines&dq=Nisqually+Pines&hl=en&sa=X&ei=OdGHU8riFcWxyASTyIKIBg&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAQ
January 12, 2006 The Olympian by Latson & Dodge - Nisqually Pines Evacuations - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBheXBBTkdFWnNqR1E/view?usp=sharing
County, City, Emergency Coordinators Discuss Plans, Outcomes when Disaster hits by Wyble Nisqually Valley News - May 2, 2014 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhV243TzI2X21zZTg/edit?usp=sharing
Garbage Trash and Downed trees problem - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhV25jZWg2ZWFSeUk/edit?usp=sharing
Rusty Propane Tanks - January 2014 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhVmctZ3lzaVhtb3M/edit?usp=sharing
CERT - NEIGHBORHOOD BLOCK - PHONE TREE - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhU2x1SDFyR0ZrVTg/edit?usp=sharing
Lahar Hazards - Mount Rainier - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lzv43gkvjfUiCCHM0yjqFsqul2FwiKD8At1vZ1hhzhY0fIDVuaMczqE9NYLM/edit?usp=sharing
City of Yelm (Nisqually Pines) Vulnerable Citizen Form - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhNkpGVExic0NrbzQ/edit?usp=sharing
All Dogs Go To Heaven - March 2014 - by Overman, The Olympian - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhQThzMlVzd1BQd28/edit?usp=sharing
Thurston County Emergency Plan 2013 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhT1dETTlvd2JKX1U/edit?usp=sharing
JBLM Noise Complaints - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhZzNfRWU5VXJzMFU/edit?usp=sharing
Nisqually Pines Complaint Form - (Great Job!) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhbjBmbDhITi1HV1U/edit?usp=sharing
Nisqually Pines Employment / Volunteer Applicatioin -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhbUpiYnVIb1piTzQ/view?usp=sharing
Thurston 911 Newsletter (storm re-cap) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhYzVaZVlVSlVmaDg/edit?usp=sharing
Emergency Generator installation - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhVlBSZUdUcTlsQkE/edit?usp=sharing
Good Neighbors Make Safer Communities - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhN05KM2JKVjZtVkE/edit?usp=sharing
Guide to forming Social Hosting ordinance (under age drinking) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhQ3JzRXk1TWVxd1k/edit?usp=sharing
2011 - Nisqually Pines Facebook Community accomplishments - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhOHdCcF8yZ2Z2ZVU/edit?usp=sharing
Greenbelt Stewardship - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhaUpvZnZCcV9mOHc/edit?usp=sharing
Preventing Conflict with your Neighbors - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhbXdQUmQ5WExiZkU/edit?usp=sharing
Mountain Sunrise HOA - Hazardous Tall Grass - Tree Tract Maintenance - Right of Way - Wilkenson Rd., City of Yelm - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhUjVGd3lGTXlkMVU/edit?usp=sharing
1) DEMAND that board members make an email or a phone number available to the community. Print, sign send:https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhMzVkM2JjNDgtMTIwMy00YjI5LWE1M2UtYjk2MTYyYjQ0ZWFj/edit?hl=en_US
2) Adopt ENFORCEABLE resolutions to NOISE POLLUTION, DOG POOP, and PROPERTY STANDARDS. Reform and change the current system that is ALLOWING JUNK YARDS in our community. We want HIGH standards NOT FIVE JUNK VEHICLES per parcel or ownership. Adopt ZERO TOLERANCE for JUNK YARDS. Print, sign send: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9A1F9GHRmBhNjU3N2EwYjMtYmU4OS00YzQ5LWJiYTgtNGVjNDAzZDg1OGY2/edit?hl=en_US
3) MAINTAIN - ALL community owned Green Zones - NOT JUST the two public parks, the office, the river park and the clubhouse - ALL COMMUNITY OWNED SPACES including between the Heather's and other neglected GREEN ZONES (hazardous trees, wildfire hazards, too many downed trees, trash dump, old tires) Print, sign send: http://1drv.ms/TduLlU
4) DOG POOP - Dog walkers should be waving a plastic bag, proud of their community by picking up their dogs poop while enjoying our HOA assets and walking their dog in our privately owned but public spaces. ANY DOG WALKER caught NOT waving a plastic bag is subject to a FINE. Print, sign, send. http://1drv.ms/1jQNARA
5) RUSTY PROPANE tank owned by FairPoint/PSE? - Dangerous, ugly rusty tank across the street from the office and near the play park. (Complaint filed with Fairpoint through Facebook Janaury 17 & 21st 2014.