Welcome to The Pines Members Website
The Pines is a homeowners association in Yelm, Washington. This is The Pines Social Network, an unofficial members website where members and residents can share information.
You should know a few things before you choose to live here:
1) The rumors are true. The gate WAS to keep those people IN. Yeah. Meth & trafficking. Kickbacks, etc. You name it. This place is a bad choice!
2) The office and the board retaliate against those they do not like. They'll just change the rules as they see fit and fine you. Its bad business here. Don't try to participate in anything the HOA has to offer. And the HOA will discourage any sense of community by harassing active membership.
3) There is mismanagement. There is corrupt behavior. They practice bad business.
4) There is a petition to remove the office manager & the current board. Sign this if you are already a prisoner of the community and have experienced negativity instead of what they "pretend to offer" (Fishing at the Little Lake - a community emergency response team - Documents and rules that are governed as intended and read - All of that is a lie!)
5) The HOA board, office and committees discourage membership from both voting and participating in the HOA.
6) The office will LIE TO YOU. Get everything in writing. Dated and Signed.